Saturday 25 June 2011

7 things about me

just a random little post :)

1. i have lived in the same house,in the same village all my life, my parents moved in when my mum was 1 month gone with me, i love this house :)


2.i have a wobbley toe, i broke my 3rd toe on my right foot in 2009, and put the bones out of place so i have to bumps and it makes my toe look wobbley!

3. i have had so many social networking site acounts you wouldnt belive! bebo,habbo,myspace,meez,facebook,twitter,the list goes on and on!

4.i love kids cartoons flims, i am writing this post watching sharks tale!

5.i have been a veggie for 6 years.

6.i adore cats, i guess its in my name ;).

7.im a natural redhead, tough have died my hair black for 3 years, im the only redhead in my family!

feel free to do this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment