Sunday 11 July 2010

pets-part of the family.

hii, i really wanted to right this post, witch as nothing to do with beauty, but is really close to my heart, more than ever right now. im a cat person, a BIG cat person, an animal person really, but cats are were my heart lies so to speak. when my mum and dad moved into this house, were i am now when mum was 3 months gone with me, on the very same day they brought a little 6 month old grey cat and named her crystal, my brother and me grew up with her, she used to sit outside my cot and then my brothers,gaurding us. in 2008 she died, of old age,aged 17. in may that year we got two 7 week old kittens one ginger female tabby and one male black and grey tabby, and named them indie and anna (indieanna get it?!) then in feb last year a black and white cat moved in with us, her owner had 4 dogs and daisy as we named her, didnt like them, at all!. but 48 hours ago, on friday annie (anna but we always call her annie) went missing, she didnt come in at night, witch in the heat happens alot, but now come sunday, still isnt here. now since shes been missing ive been a emotional crying wreak, and some people reading this will think ''why! its just a cat'' but not me, or to my family, to us, there family. so here comes my point-is your pet(s) family to you? bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment