Sunday 15 November 2009

tag-top 3 products under £5.00

heyaz, tag today! it is to do my top haircare,skincare and make up product! sooo here goes! (sorry no pictures again!) top haircare- herbal essences ignite my colour shampoo- i love this shampoo! my hair is dyed too black from being a natural redhead so my hair is put though alot!,this makes my feel clean and fresh without being dry, its sold in boots,superdrug and most supermarkets for £1.98 :) top skincare- amie morning dew matte finish moisturiser- :), this moisturiser ended my never ending search for a non-oily, non pore clogging light but moisturisering, moisturiser!, it has helped calm down my skin alot! sold in boots and superdrug for £4.49 top make up-17 blush powder in bramble frost- this blusher is the perfect blusher! its not totally shimmery but not flat matte and a very pale colour perfect for the day! its from boots for £3.42 i tag everyone! so get blogging! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment